[SOLVED] Reboots and BSODs when installing Windows 10

Dec 26, 2022
So, I’ve build my first pc almost 2 and a half years ago and since the very beginning the machine would crash and give me BSODs (such as Memory management), thus I contacted the company I bought the parts from and told me that the CPU and the RAM were harmed and gave me the replacement parts. The crashes stopped for a moment but shortly after other BSODs would pop up (“DCP watchdog violation”, “System service exception”, “Thread exception not handled”, “IRQL not less or equal” or “kernel security check failure” for instance) and for some reason I didn’t seek for help (which I really regret).
Each day that passed the BSODs would become more rare and I figured out that it was (probably) a driver issue but regardless I didn’t reach out for help.
After a year or so I decided to clean up the computer and install a new cooler but, after that, the blue screens became even more frequent so, finally, I made up my mind to perform a fresh install with an USB.
Everything was going just fine until I got to the OOBE, where the system would reboot every time and, occasionally, crash with a BSOD.
I ran Memtest86 to see if the RAM was the problem but it passed the test flawlessly.

Have anybody any idea of what could be wrong?
Thanks for your attention.

Solution
Try with a single ram module.
Disable any/all cpu and ram overclocking.
Reset BIOS settings to optimized/safe defaults.

Update BIOS to latest non-beta version.
Dec 26, 2022
List full system specs.
Show screenshots from CPU-Z - memory and spd sections.
(upload to imgur.com and post link)
I cannot show an screenshot since it doesn't let me finish installing windows yet but here are my specs and I also attached a photo from the BIOS that might be useful:

Dec 26, 2022
Try with a single ram module.
Disable any/all cpu and ram overclocking.
Reset BIOS settings to optimized/safe defaults.

Update BIOS to latest non-beta version.
Tysm!! I‘ve updated the motherboard BIOS and the pc seems to be working flawlessly now.
I’ll come again if I get another issue.

TRENDING THREADS