rebuilding atlantis in the bay of bengal

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life,alt.sufi,alt.surrealism,soc.culture.burma (More info?)

remember the elephant king

the mirror & the moon

alhamdu lillahi rabb-il alameen

"jirjis" <jirjis@email2me.net> wrote in message
> 555
>
> 777
>
> 786
>
> remember the elephant king
>
> the mirror & the moon
>
> alhamdu lillahi rabb-il alameen

Eeny, weeny, chili beany, the spirits are about to speak.

Steve Humiston wrote:
> "jirjis" <jirjis@email2me.net> wrote in message
>
>>555
>>
>>777
>>
>>786
>>
>>remember the elephant king
>>
>>the mirror & the moon
>>
>>alhamdu lillahi rabb-il alameen
>

> Eeny, weeny, chili beany, the spirits are about to speak.

The world is a bean, the universe is losts of beans.

--
You can't fool me: there ain't no Sanity Clause. -Chico Marx

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/1955

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life,alt.sufi,alt.surrealism,soc.culture.burma (More info?)

Prior to the stampede Martin Edwards tryped

>>> remember the elephant king

Poor pseudo surrealists behaving like coonts again. Nowt better to do lads
than piss off other ngs with your immature inane rantings? Sure you could
spend your time better drowning each other in the Bay of Bengal.

--

Bert Root wrote:
> Prior to the stampede Martin Edwards tryped

> Poor pseudo surrealists behaving like coonts again. Nowt better to do lads
> than piss off other ngs with your immature inane rantings? Sure you could
> spend your time better drowning each other in the Bay of Bengal.

It's mostly to do with the other thing after you've gone.

Bert Root wrote:
> Prior to the stampede Martin Edwards tryped

> Poor pseudo surrealists behaving like coonts again. Nowt better to do lads
> than piss off other ngs with your immature inane rantings? Sure you could
> spend your time better drowning each other in the Bay of Bengal.

Better than being a bloody Northerner.

--
You can't fool me: there ain't no Sanity Clause. -Chico Marx

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/1955

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life,alt.sufi,alt.surrealism,soc.culture.burma (More info?)

Prior to the stampede Martin Edwards tryped

> Better than being a bloody Northerner.

OK. That the best retort you can come up with? LMAO!

Being a Northerner beats the hell out of being an apparently talentless
pseudo intellectual punk. Get used to it before I eat you with HP sauce and
a bit of red cabbage on a bap you pretentious gimp.

--
><((((º> Bert Root® <º))))><

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life,alt.sufi,alt.surrealism,soc.culture.burma (More info?)

apparently pseudo real illusion

"Bert Root" <bertrootNOSPAM@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
> Prior to the stampede Martin Edwards tryped
>
>> Better than being a bloody Northerner.
>
> OK. That the best retort you can come up with? LMAO!
>
> Being a Northerner beats the hell out of being an apparently talentless
> pseudo intellectual punk. Get used to it before I eat you with HP sauce
> and
> a bit of red cabbage on a bap you pretentious gimp.
>
> --
> ><((((º> Bert Root® <º))))><

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life,alt.sufi,alt.surrealism,soc.culture.burma (More info?)

Prior to the stampede jirjis tryped

> apparently pseudo real illusion

Sorry bored of you lot now.

--
><((((º> Bert Root® <º))))><

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life,alt.sufi,alt.surrealism,soc.culture.burma (More info?)

You have not hurt us, nothing we will do will overcome your angst. Do not
ever become us and be me.