Discussion Rebuilding my pc!

dradu20

Honorable
Sep 16, 2017
Hello everyone!So I'm rebuilding my computer and right now I have this build: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/29274799 and I would like to upgrade it to this: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/kMM4TC ,which I hope will resist for some years and everything works together(like the cooler for CPU will do fine).I don't plan on overclocking it but I hope I have this option anyway.Also I hope that the case is big enough for the cooler and the CPU cooler won't get in the way of RAM, etc.
I would like to hear your opinions about this,any improvements?Should I upgrade it or not?What do you think?
(I will like to use it for unreal engine,blender,export/import assets and also for games).
Thank you!

Lutfij

Titan
Make the boot drive the NVMe but get it at a smaller capacity, like 256GB or 500GB, get a second M.2 drive that will house your games and then a 1/2TB HDD for storage. You should be good then. I don't like the case, mind you, since you can get a much sleeker build with other platforms. On that note, I'd have built a smaller system with those parts, like an matx/mitx build, would also mean a smaller case/footprint.

Are you located in U.S.A? What is your absolute budget on the build?

dradu20

Honorable
Sep 16, 2017
Make the boot drive the NVMe but get it at a smaller capacity, like 256GB or 500GB, get a second M.2 drive that will house your games and then a 1/2TB HDD for storage. You should be good then. I don't like the case, mind you, since you can get a much sleeker build with other platforms. On that note, I'd have built a smaller system with those parts, like an matx/mitx build, would also mean a smaller case/footprint.

Are you located in U.S.A? What is your absolute budget on the build?
I'm not from U.S.A,the case I already own it,and don't really have budget to change it because I would also have to buy some fans for it.The budget is around the one that is displayed($1.000).I've seen that the motherboard has 2 M.2,I planned on using the 256 GB SSD for windows and the 1TB SSD for everything else(hoping that it will minimize the export/import time).I can add the already 1TB HDD I belive,for documents.
Also yes,when I have to budget I would like to make another pc with the leftover components.

Last edited: