Build Advice Rebuilding Ryzen 7

Josef_14

Honorable
Jul 31, 2017
Due to some issues trying to ship over my PC from Bulgaria back to the UK, I'm essentially being forced to rebuild from close to scratch.

My CPU/GPU and RAM (listed below) will be the same parts but the rest are all open. Using pretty much entirely for gaming. I'm just starting to look now for components I don't really have a budget but I won't be going crazy as I'm also trying to buy a house at the min.
I'd like some recommendations or ideas. Obviously I'm asking a lot so understandable if you skip the thread. Cheers

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700x
GPU - MSI Radeon RX5700 Evoke OC
RAM - DDR4 3200MHz 32GB

Josef_14

Honorable
Jul 31, 2017
Thanks, I won't be updating the CPU for a while till past the AM5 so looking at at least a few years. Motherboard is the biggest question mark. PSU I've decided on (750w), still deciding on a new CPU cooler, and I've chosen case (as long as the measurements work out). Asus X570 ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi is an option, NZXT B550 also, or TUF Gaming X570 WiFi

Thanks, I won't be updating the CPU for a while till past the AM5 so looking at at least a few years. Motherboard is the biggest question mark. PSU I've decided on (750w), still deciding on a new CPU cooler, and I've chosen case (as long as the measurements work out). Asus X570 ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi is an option, NZXT B550 also, or TUF Gaming X570 WiFi
Unless you want a fancy and expensive MB those 3 are way overboard, you'd be better off investing money in stronger CPU. Look at my signature, I just upgraded from 3700X on older MB, everything works to perfection with about 20% better performance.

Josef_14

Honorable
Jul 31, 2017
Unless you want a fancy and expensive MB those 3 are way overboard, you'd be better off investing money in stronger CPU. Look at my signature, I just upgraded from 3700X on older MB, everything works to perfection with about 20% better performance.
Thanks, I know what you mean but I'll be holding off updating my CPU till AM5. I'll go the the TUF Motherboard. Crosshair was definitely massively OTT.