[SOLVED] Reccommendations for Gaming Mouse and Keyboard.

Selynelar

Honorable
Feb 19, 2019
Hi all,

I am looking for a good Mechanical keyboard and Mouse for typing and gaming.
At this moment I have an MSI VIGOR 80 with red switches. I have to say i am not really happy with it. When I am typing it has a kind of echo sound.
My mouse is logitech g502 hero which i like but the scroll rattle is annoying. And sometimes when i am scrolling especially in csgo it doesnt react quick.

I am thinkin a set. -
Asus Rog strix FLare with brown switches(When i tried in a mall it had quieter sound i swear :) ) and Rog Gladius II Origin.

Or if anyone has another suggestion i take it. :) The thing is that i prefer my own language but i can live with different one. So i glad any help.

Solution
The problem is my country. (Hungary) Here or not available or freakin' expensive. I was chasing without any success Fnatic Streak which is supposed to be awesome for my reference with silent red switches. The mouse also would be from fnatic. But as I said it is not available. I am thinking now razer deathadder v2 for mouse option. Or either Steelseries Rival 600. The keyboard if I stay with combo :Razer Orange switch BW ELITE. Or Apex 7.

The issue is then what is available? Without knowing that it's a bit hard to suggest anything. Razer is probably the last thing people would recommend especially for keyboards due to their lower reliability. Looking at the MSI stuff they look to use the same Chinese OEM builders as do other...
Jun 23, 2020
I personally have the glorious gmmk keyboard and I love it. If you enjoy switching out your switches then its a great keyboard for you. I also use the glorious model o- mouse which is pretty good too. It's really lightweight but it is an ambidextrous mouse. If you prefer ergonomic mice, then I would recommend the model d instead. Hope this helps!

Selynelar

Honorable
Feb 19, 2019
The problem is my country. (Hungary) Here or not available or freakin' expensive. I was chasing without any success Fnatic Streak which is supposed to be awesome for my reference with silent red switches. The mouse also would be from fnatic. But as I said it is not available. I am thinking now razer deathadder v2 for mouse option. Or either Steelseries Rival 600. The keyboard if I stay with combo :Razer Orange switch BW ELITE. Or Apex 7.

The issue is then what is available? Without knowing that it's a bit hard to suggest anything. Razer is probably the last thing people would recommend especially for keyboards due to their lower reliability. Looking at the MSI stuff they look to use the same Chinese OEM builders as do other lower end makers going by how the products look.

I've used several Corsair keyboards and all were good. HyperX also were good, the Kailh switch ones were nice and smooth, better than the MX. Keyboards with Gateron switches are also good, the cheaper ones tend to need mods done to the switches and stabilizers though to make them feel and sound better in some cases. I have two keyboards with Gateron Red and Gateron Optical Red that I really like the feel of but both need work to feel high quality. If you get a keyboard with hot swap switches you can play around easier with them, it just takes some time.

Solution

Selynelar

Honorable
Feb 19, 2019
Thanks. I am thinking now about HyperX Alloy Elite RGB with red switches. I found it in one of the store. Still I am thinking about the mouse to get Deathaddder V2. Any one has any experience with Hyperx Pulsfire FPS Pro mouse? Maybe i can do it like combo with the keyboard. :)

Btw does the synapse eat a lots of memory in the background?

Last edited:
Thanks. I am thinking now about HyperX Alloy Elite RGB with red switches. I found it in one of the store. Still I am thinking about the mouse to get Deathaddder V2. Any one has any experience with Hyperx Pulsfire FPS Pro mouse? Maybe i can do it like combo with the keyboard. :)

I have a Pulsefire Raid, that is as good as other mice, really you need to try them to see how it fits you. The sensor is good in any of the mice in that range. No idea how lighweight the software is, l don't check things much on my systems unless something is acting odd, which it did not when I was using the software.

I'm using a MM711 atm and that's been great. keyboard is personal preference and doesn't really matter for gaming that much.

Selynelar

Honorable
Feb 19, 2019
Thanks everybody. At the end I stuck with Logitech G502 Hero and bought Ducky Shine 7 Red switch Grey edition with Hungarian layout. I am very happy with this combo.

Thank you all of your advice.