Question Recently built computer, games keep crashing

Jun 15, 2020
Hi, my problem is that games continuously crash, PC stays on but game just exits and I have to re-open. All my drivers and BIOS are up to date and I have no idea what the problem is.

PC Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x
GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 Aorus Super
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X570-E Gaming
RAM: G.Skills Trident Z 32GBDDR4 @ 3200MHz
CPU Cooler: NZXT X63 Kraken
PSU: Corsair RM850 Gold 850W
SSD: Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB
Case: NZXT H510 Elite

Ferimer

Distinguished
Hi, my problem is that games continuously crash, PC stays on but game just exits and I have to re-open. All my drivers and BIOS are up to date and I have no idea what the problem is.

PC Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x
GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 Aorus Super
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X570-E Gaming
RAM: G.Skills Trident Z 32GBDDR4 @ 3200MHz
CPU Cooler: NZXT X63 Kraken
PSU: Corsair RM850 Gold 850W
SSD: Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB
Case: NZXT H510 Elite
What game are you trying to play?

Jun 15, 2020
1 fan at the back, 1 at the top and the 2 front fans, i havent done any overclocking, the fans on the GPU spin once the gpu hits a certain temperature and the temperature goes anywhere between 45-60 depending on the game

Ferimer

Distinguished
1 fan at the back, 1 at the top and the 2 front fans, i havent done any overclocking, the fans on the GPU spin once the gpu hits a certain temperature and the temperature goes anywhere between 45-60 depending on the game
Sorry for all the questions, i am trying to rule out stuff here. have you checked CPU temps? I am not trying to undermine you, the fans are properly placed? 2 at front are intake? and the top and rear are exhaust? The games are installed on the SSD or the HDD?

Jun 15, 2020
CPU temps also 45-60 depending on the game, the fans are properly placed, 2 are the front for the radiator and top and rear are exhaust, games are installed on my NVMe

Jun 17, 2020
Hello
I basicaly have the same problem. All my games keep having little lag spikes or sometimes crash completly. I tried a clean reboot of windows but that didnt help. What helped for a short amount of time was underclocking my graphics card but that stopped working recently and im getting crashes again. All my drivers are up to date aswell.
I5 6600k oc to 4.3 ghz. But in stock settings its the same problem.
Gtx 1080 ti
Temps are fine. They dont got over 65.
Problem occurs on hdd and ssd. Maybe someone will find a solution.

Latest posts