[SOLVED] Recently built computer restarts in high intensity games.

May 15, 2020
While playing any game that requires a lot of gpu and cpu usage, my computer will completely freeze, sometimes if it's playing audio, the audio will flicker in my ears, and the display will be whatever base color was shown on the screen, then the computer will shut off, and immediately reset, booting back into Windows. My specs are an FX 8320 8-core, RX 560 Thermaltake TR2 600W, 500gb PNY SSD, 3TB 7200RPM HDD, 16gb of DDR3 ram, and Asus M5A78L-M Plus/USB 3.0. I have tried literally everything from undervolting the cpu, gpu, to unscrewing the screws that hold the psu because they are somewhat magnetic. There is not a spec of dust in my case, everything is fairly new and has no dust, the psu barely heats up past 40c, and my max computer temps hit 65c under heavy load. All drivers are up to date, I'm running latest AMD graphics drivers as of this post, and Windows 10 Pro 64bit. My computer works completely fine with video editing, and cpu heavy things, but when it is graphically heavy, it shuts off. The only thing is that I bought this RX560 less than 2 weeks ago, brand new, and no damage when it arrived. I am completely stuck and I don't know what to replace, take out, etc. I have tried everything you can do, and my only lead is that the PSU has a problem, but I currently don't have the money to buy a new one.

Solution
Double whammy: Low quality psu and a weak 4 phase VRM motherboard that can't actually handle the high power draw of the 125w FX cpu.

Check the cpu temps with AMD Overdrive. The Thermal Margin for that cpu is 61.1C
May 15, 2020
Hello I bought a new psu that's gold standard, all other specs are the same, and I still receive the same problem, so I know it is not the psu. I'm going to keep on eye on the cpu temps like Phaaze88 said and I'll let you know if anything changes.

May 15, 2020
Double whammy: Low quality psu and a weak 4 phase VRM motherboard that can't actually handle the high power draw of the 125w FX cpu.

Check the cpu temps with AMD Overdrive. The Thermal Margin for that cpu is 61.1C

Checked the cpu temps when it would shut off during certain games, cpu would be idling at around 30c and still shut off before loading into the game. My only guess is the mobo because i bought it refurbished, yet i can play VR completely fine without the computer turning off.