Question Recently PC started running at 5 FPS when i opened any other tab on second monitor

May 2, 2020
GPU:RX580
CPU:2600X
MOBO:B-350M
RAM:16GB 3000Mmhz
SSD:120Gb Crucial
HDD:1TB
PSU:600W
Anyways to get into detail, i have this system 2 years and its been working fine ever since i have streamed opened so much at once etc and its never bugged like this
And recently i encountered a first problem where my PC woudl fail to boot and just crash after i logged in or 30 seconds into my PC etc no BSOD no nothing just a no signal detected from my monitor then id have to reset with the reset switch on PC i did a fresh install and this was fixed only happened once since, however now ive run into another problem.Now if i run a game and tab out and open anything else literally anything it starts to run the whole system at 2fps even my RGB stuff starts lagging visually so that means ICUE cant even run properly.Its nothing to do with tabbing out because it runs fine until something else is opened this was never the case before as i could even stream while gaming before any suggestions would be appreciated

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS