Question Recently upgraded motherboard and CPU, tried to reinstall windows 10 but keep getting stuck on spinning circle loading screen or an error. Help!

OS04

Commendable
Apr 9, 2021
Error code 0xc0000001 and error code 0xc000000e seem to be the ones I'm getting even with the usb media creation tool plugged in. If I set boot option 1 to the usb with the creation media on it, it will get stuck on a never ending loading screen and will not let me download windows 10. I'm really stuck with this and don't know what to do so any help will be appreciated.

OS04

Commendable
Apr 9, 2021
Two boot errors - Try making a new USB and make another installer, as problem could be the USB.

are you sure its trying to install and isn't running off the ssd/hdd you have in pc?
I'll search for a different usb tomorrow since I don't know if I have another. I set boot option 1 to the usb to try and get it to read from it but it's just getting stuck on the loading screen, so I don't see why it would be trying to read my ssd beforehand. It might be trying to install but I don't really know since it gets stuck on a never ending loading screen and can't reach the installation phase or whatever it's trying to load. Thank you for trying to help me.

OS04

Commendable
Apr 9, 2021
Two boot errors - Try making a new USB and make another installer, as problem could be the USB.

are you sure its trying to install and isn't running off the ssd/hdd you have in pc?
Tried another USB, same thing happened, it's reading the USB and knows it's there but won't get to the installation phase at all, same thing just keeps happening.

OS04

Commendable
Apr 9, 2021