[SOLVED] Recomend a 200$ish Z390 MOBO?

KawaTom

Reputable
Jan 17, 2020
I have a i9 9900k in a b360-f MOBO and looking to get a z390 but i am conflicted on wich to get and i see that they are getting harder and harder to get a hold on. Most likely overcloking will not happen but you never know in the future. I need 2 x m.2 slots and RGB 4 pin header for about 200$ ish pluss minus. Been looking at Aorus elite, TUF pro gaming and MSI gamin pro carbon to name a few. Any suggestion and and tips are much welcome

Solution
Aorus Pro has more robust VRM than the Gaming X. I have the Gaming SLI, which has the same VRM as the Gaming X, and it is working just fine with my i9-9900k without any overclock. I think if you're intending to overclock more than a little, and the difference in price isn't too much, you may want to spend extra cash on the Aorus Pro. Just my opinion.

KawaTom

Reputable
Jan 17, 2020
Wifi is not needed. Only need space for 1 GPU, 2 x m.2 and i dont know if you can get a Z390 with less then 4 ram slots but i only need 2 as i dont see any point for me to have more then 32gb even if they support from 64gb and up. I shop in Scandinavian and prices and taxes cant compare to the us market wich why i say 200$ish.

ChangeinPortland

Commendable
Sep 9, 2019
Be careful with Gigabyte boards if you have any interest in using the utilities that come with whatever board you buy. I have Auros X-470 Gaming Ultra and several of the utilities just don't work, or don't work as intended, and their forums/supp are garbage. Just something to consider.

Aorus Pro has more robust VRM than the Gaming X. I have the Gaming SLI, which has the same VRM as the Gaming X, and it is working just fine with my i9-9900k without any overclock. I think if you're intending to overclock more than a little, and the difference in price isn't too much, you may want to spend extra cash on the Aorus Pro. Just my opinion.

Solution