4Gb Gskill Ripjaws ram
Iam using new Zebronics 450w Smps Cheap one 10$
I think that caused my overheating issues
these are the temps
Snap2.png

Snap1.png

Suggest a good psu for me

Solution

the options from corsair and cooler master for about the same money as the seasonic eco arent that good.(cooler master thunder or cx corsair)you should avoid them. if you would care for a corsair try the gs it is very good unit and not that more expensive.Corsair CMPSU-GS600W . also for about 5000RS the Seasonic S12II 520 Watts is another great product

n3cw4rr10r

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2013
Do you have a seperate gpu? If not http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817207013&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

If it is overheating, you might want to look into better cooling. Adding a couple fans might work wonders.

First of all, i dont see any overheating. that 128c/262F just ignore it! it is a false reading. however, that zebronic psu is of the lowest quality an i recommend that you replace it anyway. as the FX 8230 doent come with IGP(intergrated graphics processor) please state your current gpu so we can estimate your wattage need in order to recommend you one!

your mobo doesnt have vrm cooling so the area that circles the cpu will be quite hot.make sure you have good tower airflow and a top-down cpu cooler is recommended.about the 7770 a quality 450w will suffice. where do you buy from?

the options from corsair and cooler master for about the same money as the seasonic eco arent that good.(cooler master thunder or cx corsair)you should avoid them. if you would care for a corsair try the gs it is very good unit and not that more expensive.Corsair CMPSU-GS600W . also for about 5000RS the Seasonic S12II 520 Watts is another great product

Solution

TRENDING THREADS