Question Recommend a good webcam for Zoom on desktop PC ?

monge89

Prominent
Aug 6, 2020
I'm trying to find a webcam for use on Zoom that just has a solid natural-looking image. Not going for HDR or high pixel count, just good detail and accurate colors. Something like the cameras on Macbooks, but I don't want to buy a Macbook. I've tried the Logitech C925-e and hate it because the colors are way over-saturated and inaccurate. I don't know if the 920 is any better, maybe I should have gotten that one. Are there any others I should try? Is there any such thing as a really good webcam for PC?

monge89

Prominent
Aug 6, 2020
Thanks. Are the 920 and 930 significantly different from the 925, which I have? I wanted the 920 but it was out of stock when I bought it during the height of the COVID lockdown, and the 925 was all that was in stock.

monge89

Prominent
Aug 6, 2020
I'm just looking for a usb camera with accurate colors and good low-light image. On the Logitech c925 I find the colors to be over-saturated and low-light video to be artificially brightened. I'm considering just getting a Macbook for Zoom, as it seems they have all other options beat.

TRENDING THREADS