[SOLVED] Recommend a PSU

xalcer13

Honorable
Jan 6, 2018
Hi.

I need a PSU to complete the build I'm making, but really don't know how to pick one. All the guides I've seen are either too technical for me or are long outdated. When I started building I really didn't have much idea how important the PSU is for the computer. If anyone could help me out I'd really appreciate it. I intent to OC it (not too the max, only to a safe spot), in case it's important. About the budget, I can spend around 60-80€, but there's no problem in going a bit further if it's really worth the upgrade.

Here's the buld right now:
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/2KZdBb

In the page it says that the estimated wattage is 434W more or less, but the graphic card says it requires a PSU of 500W or more.

Few good options: Corsair RMx 650, Corsair TXM 650W, Corsair Vengeance 650W, Seasonic Focus plus Gold 650W, or any Super Flower 550-650W unit if you can find one.

Edit: on a sidenote, i wouldn't recommend buying the GTX 1070. There are newer, much cheaper and better performing options out there.

xalcer13

Honorable
Jan 6, 2018
GTX 1660 ti, RTX 2060 and AMDs upcoming Navi series.
For a good discount it's fine.

Well, that's a relief XD

I think I'll buy the Seasonic Focus plus Gold. It's a bit pricey, but for what I've read it's better than the next cheapest option, the Corsair Vengeance. The thing is, which voltage do I have to get, 650W or 750W? Both cost almost the same.

Well, that's a relief XD

I think I'll buy the Seasonic Focus plus Gold. It's a bit pricey, but for what I've read it's better than the next cheapest option, the Corsair Vengeance. The thing is, which voltage do I have to get, 650W or 750W? Both cost almost the same.
You'd be fine with even a 550W quality unit. Though if you can afford the 750W then go for that, as it means you have more headroom for upgrades in the future.