[SOLVED] Recommend me a standard 24 inch 1080p monitor

Vayne77

Prominent
Feb 13, 2020
I'm thinking on Viewsonic VX2457 or VX2476 or BenQ GW2480....anyone have any experience on that product? Or have any better suggestions? I'm looking for 60-75hz not too high...just standard and good 24 inch FHD monitor

Last edited:
Solution
Nothing wrong with the viewsonic in itself apart from the fact it looks dated design wise and is slightly ugly with those big plastic screen borders.

Panel wise it's absolutely decent for a budget monitor, don't expect to use the inbuilt speakers though, they're awful.
Nothing wrong with the viewsonic in itself apart from the fact it looks dated design wise and is slightly ugly with those big plastic screen borders.

Panel wise it's absolutely decent for a budget monitor, don't expect to use the inbuilt speakers though, they're awful.

Solution

Vayne77

Prominent
Feb 13, 2020

Does BenQ better than Viewsonic in general?

TRENDING THREADS