Question Recommend me a UPS for my Rig plzzz

radicle_

Commendable
Oct 23, 2020
i need a UPS for my rig which can atleast give me 5-10mins of Backup

i have a LG 240 hz monitor which according to the internet consume 45 watts
i will also have my internet router which consume likes 10 to 20 watts ( according to the internet)
My pc specs are (Not oc)
r7 3700x
msi rtx 3070 twin fan
16gb x 1 3200mhz ram
corsair h100i cooler no rgb
msi mag b550 tomahawk mobo
PC case with 3 rgb lights
my psu is corsair cx 750 w

and i will be playing only Valorant on low settings cuz i will practicing my scrims etc.. (esports <Mod Edit>)
Valorant doesnt use that much of GPU it is a CPU bound game and i wont be playing any high graphics game, Only VALORANT that too on low settings

so i need a suggestion that how much watt UPS will give me 5 to 10 mins of backup with my monitor and router as mentioned above
cuz i dont want interruptions in my practice

Last edited by a moderator:

kanewolf

Titan

i will also have my internet router which consume likes 10 to 20 watts ( according to the internet)
My pc specs are (Not oc)
r7 3700x
msi rtx 3070 twin fan
16gb x 1 3200mhz ram
PC case with 3 rgb lights

and i will be playing only Valorant on low settings cuz i will practicing my scrims etc.. (esports <Mod Edit>)
Valorant doesnt use that much of GPU it is a CPU bound game and i wont be playing any high graphics game, Only VALORANT that too on low settings

so i need a suggestion that how much watt UPS will give me 5 to 10 mins of backup with my monitor and router as mentioned above
I will recommend that you buy an inexpensive power meter and measure the actual power required while you are running. Something like this -- https://www.amazon.com/P3-P4400-Electricity-Usage-Monitor/dp/B00009MDBU (this is the US version, but there are similar devices for all plugs).
Then, once you know the actual power required, you go to the APC website and use the tools there to find the correct size. If you want 10min guaranteed usage, I would recommend you size for 15min so that as the batteries age, you are still OK.

radicle_

Commendable
Oct 23, 2020

My pc specs are (Not oc)
r7 3700x
msi rtx 3070 twin fan
16gb x 1 3200mhz ram
PC case with 3 rgb fans

and i will be playing only Valorant on low settings cuz i will practicing my scrims etc.. (esports)

Will 1kva ups be enough for 5-10 mins backup??