Question Recommendation for good Mid Tower (ATX) Mesh (White/Silver colour) case?

stevenh777

Honorable
Apr 26, 2018
So i'm looking for a white/silver colour pc case that can fit an atx size motherboard. Would like the front panel to be mesh to allow better airflow.

I have seen the Fractal Design Meshify C but it looks a bit too compact for my liking. I've also seen the Phanteks Eclipse P600s and CoolerMaster H500P, I was just wondering if there were any other cases out there that I was not aware of. As of now i'm leaning towards the Phanteks Eclipse P600s. Willing to spend £200 max.

But if anyone knows anymore white/silver mesh cases that would be great.

Last edited:
You should also consider other requirements like CPU cooler. Not all coolers will fit in all cases. You also make no mention of an external 5.25 drive bay for an optical drive. There is also GPU length to consider. Internal 3.5" drive bays and so forth.

As far as non-5.25 models go.
  • Fractal Design Meshify S2
  • Silverstone PM01 and PM02 (PM02 are actually slotted grates)

stevenh777

Honorable
Apr 26, 2018
You should also consider other requirements like CPU cooler. Not all coolers will fit in all cases. You also make no mention of an external 5.25 drive bay for an optical drive. There is also GPU length to consider. Internal 3.5" drive bays and so forth.

As far as non-5.25 models go.
  • Fractal Design Meshify S2
  • Silverstone PM01 and PM02 (PM02 are actually slotted grates)
Oh yes I plan on getting a 240mm Radiator, so as long as the top part of the pc case can support a 240mm AIO cooler thats great. And I do not care if it has an hdd or not as I will only be using an ssd.

Elf_Knight

Honorable
Nov 9, 2013
You should look up the Fractal Design Focus G Mini. There is an ATX one or a Micro ATX One. I used the Fractal Design Focus G Mini and it had a good case lay out with an acrylic side window and mesh front panel with a dust filter and two 120mm fans included white LED fans. This one supports either atx or micro atx but there is a smaller one for only matx. Here's the link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fractal-De...esign+focus+g&qid=1560124253&s=gateway&sr=8-1
Unfortunately it has no PSU basement so if you want that you could get a Phanteks case maybe. They have some good mid range cases though no mesh front panel.

Bob Bobson

Proper
Apr 19, 2019
So i'm looking for a white/silver colour pc case that can fit an atx size motherboard. Would like the front panel to be mesh to allow better airflow.

I have seen the Fractal Design Meshify C but it looks a bit too compact for my liking. I've also seen the Phanteks Eclipse P600s and CoolerMaster H500P, I was just wondering if there were any other cases out there that I was not aware of. As of now i'm leaning towards the Phanteks Eclipse P600s. Willing to spend £200 max.

But if anyone knows anymore white/silver mesh cases that would be great.

Meshify C white is my beloved case now, i love it. Another one i would like to get someday is H700, it has grills on the sides so airflow is good and it looks nice and clean

TRENDING THREADS