[SOLVED] Recommendation: Rainbow Six classic type game

FurryVengence

Commendable
Jul 26, 2019
I've been playing a lot of Modern Warefare on PC. While I am having fun part of my hates myself for it. Guilty Pleasure for sure. I use to be a snob about games like these.

Looking to get into a game with a bit more realism if possible. Not one that still allows bunny hops or is infamous for crazy highlight reel kills. I looked into Squad, Arma 3 and even Hell Let Loose. While they definitely require more skill I still found myself subject to the same stuff that drives me crazy in MW and Battlefield.

I sort of like R6Siege yet, the character system, map and game mode selection to me leaves a lot to be desired. Does anyone know of a game thats recentish that plays like classic Rainbow Six. Like Rouge spear? Can't find much on the web through my searches

Solution
If doesn't need to be online multiplayer, Ghost Recon Wild Lands is pretty good.

Bit of learning curve and some grinding required leveling up but once get the hang of it, it can be a load of fun. It's 3rd person and handles like gta5 if you've played it. Only thing is jump is replaced with climb over. I thought having no jump would wreck it but i really didn't mind it with how the game played and that's coming from a veteran fps player since tfc/cs days.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
If doesn't need to be online multiplayer, Ghost Recon Wild Lands is pretty good.

Bit of learning curve and some grinding required leveling up but once get the hang of it, it can be a load of fun. It's 3rd person and handles like gta5 if you've played it. Only thing is jump is replaced with climb over. I thought having no jump would wreck it but i really didn't mind it with how the game played and that's coming from a veteran fps player since tfc/cs days.

Solution