[SOLVED] Recommendations for a budget case for around 150-200 USD ?

ventedtax0

Reputable
Jul 14, 2019
Hi everyone,

I want to upgrade my case. Nowadays, i have a nzxt phantom 410, I want to find a case with similar airflow but I would like it to be minimalist (glass template, coolers rgb, etc.)

For example: Corsair 4000D, NZXT h510, deepcool matrex 50

Do you have any other recommendations?

Regards

Solution
the Silent Base 802 has a few more options for fan\radiator mounting and definitely looks a bit nicer.
it also comes with sound dampening material and extra options for silent operation.
and be quiet! Pure Wings fans will be much higher spec than any offered by Adata.

be quiet! offers great customer service with 3 year warranty.
have never dealt with Adata but they claim only a 30 day refund warranty. no idea how this pertains to product defects or malfunction down the road.
the Silent Base 802 has a few more options for fan\radiator mounting and definitely looks a bit nicer.
it also comes with sound dampening material and extra options for silent operation.
and be quiet! Pure Wings fans will be much higher spec than any offered by Adata.

be quiet! offers great customer service with 3 year warranty.
have never dealt with Adata but they claim only a 30 day refund warranty. no idea how this pertains to product defects or malfunction down the road.

Reactions: ventedtax0
Solution