Question Recommendations for a good gaming case ?

Feb 26, 2023
Can I get some recommendations on a good gaming case? I have just wasted a week messing with a case that is terrible quality and need to start my entire build over again.
  • I do not want a case that mounts the GPU vertically, I have had nothing but issues with that in my current case.
  • I need a case that will allow me to use my PCIe busses (full size, NOT low-profile). I have 3 cards I need to install, and the GPU needs to be mounted horizontally so it doesn't block them.
  • I am not using a watercooler setup.
  • Needs to have good airflow.
  • Needs to have decent cable management ability.
Just looking for recommendations so I can check them out on Amazon and YouTube before buying another case.

Thanks!

Colif

Win 11 Master
If I was buying an air cooled case now I would get a Fractal Design Torrent case

they aren't designed for water cooling given the amount and size of fans included. I know somone who has one and it runs PC super cool all the time
Comes with two 180 x 38 mm PWM or RGB PWM fans in the front, and three 140 mm fans in the base..

Reactions: Dark Lord of Tech

Lutfij

Titan
I have just wasted a week messing with a case that is terrible quality and need to start my entire build over again
What is the make and model of the case that you've worked with, that left a bitter aftertaste...?

Where are you located, what is your preferred site for purchase and what is your budget for the purchase?

Might also want to list your current specs so we know you won't run into any clearance issues.