[SOLVED] Recommendations for earphones under £150 ?

Tom_nerd

Reputable
Jul 15, 2019
Hi,

I used to have some google pixel buds, although the other day I lost one of them, and was thinking about getting some new ones anyway (they're a bit scuffed up). Could I have a recommendation. Below are some things that I think should be considered for the recommendation.
  1. I do a lot of running. Since I lost one of my pixel buds I've been using this cheap £20 amazon over-ear headphones, that where impossible to run in, as they'd either fall off or be really uncomfortable.
  2. When I had the pixel buds, I enjoyed the simplicity of the earphones built-in application. Although google in all their wisdom decided to not let the user change the EQ or change what the touch controls do. It doesn't bother me that much, but would be nice.
  3. I was looking at the Sony linkbuds, although was concerned about if the open back design would mean that somebody next to me could hear my confidential phone call.
  4. The budget is £150/ $200 although was looking for something a little less than that.
  5. I don't care much about battery life in either the earphone or the charging case. As the charging case I could charge every night and I don't usually wear the earphones for more than a few hours.
  6. I rarely have an issue with this, but it needs to be available in the UK.
Thanks so much in advance,
Tom

Solution
You could pick up the same earbuds you've been working with since you're familiar and comfortable with them. As for the sort of earbuds to look at, since you do running, might want to look for earbuds that have a latch or a hook that runs behind your ears. Have a read through this;

Also, what are your preferred sites for purchase?

Lutfij

Titan
You could pick up the same earbuds you've been working with since you're familiar and comfortable with them. As for the sort of earbuds to look at, since you do running, might want to look for earbuds that have a latch or a hook that runs behind your ears. Have a read through this;

Also, what are your preferred sites for purchase?

Solution

TRENDING THREADS