[SOLVED] Recommendations For Inexpensive RGB Cases?

ShredAgain

Reputable
Feb 18, 2017
[moved to 'Systems (Cases)']

I'm sort of shopping around, and I'm interested to see if anyone can suggest a few cases with some RGB fans included that won't murder my wallet in cold blood. I need two external five and a quarter bays, and ideally, MoBo control for the fans. Beyond that, I'm open to suggestions.

(Anotherhugebonuswouldbeifitcouldhold3desktophddsbutitdoesn'thavetobecausebeggarscan'tbechoosersokaythnxforreadingandsuggestingokaybyyyeee)

Solution
Buy a case you love.
Bust your budget to do so, a case is a long term investment and you will be looking at it for a long time.

You can always replace any case fans with RGB fans.
The only requirement is that the fans have 3/4 pin connectors that match whatever your motherboard has.

Personally, I prefer a constant low speed for fans and not a constantly changing fan speed.

Buy a case you love.
Bust your budget to do so, a case is a long term investment and you will be looking at it for a long time.

You can always replace any case fans with RGB fans.
The only requirement is that the fans have 3/4 pin connectors that match whatever your motherboard has.

Personally, I prefer a constant low speed for fans and not a constantly changing fan speed.

Solution