Question Recommendations for monitors please

flarenial

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2012
It's looking a little like I'll get to do some pretty costly upgrades in the coming months, and I was hoping someone could recommend me some monitors or a good place or website with a good selection

I've kept an eye on newegg, but their monitors are constantly going in and out of stock, and the ones in my price range all seem to have questionable reviews.

What I'm looking for is 1440p, curved, and ideally 75hz but I guess more is ok, as I've read many allow you to set the refresh rate lower. 27 inch is also ideal, but I could go as high as 32. Color/picture quality are more important than higher resolutions or screen size. Built in speakers don't matter. My price range is in the $300 range.

Just building a system mostly for gaming, and I don't really ever intend on playing with more than 75hz at high/ultra qualities

flarenial

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2012
Thanks for the suggestions. So far I think I'm going with this one from newegg:

https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16824012013?Item=N82E16824012013

Some complain a lot of black bleeding and others that the hdr isn't that great, but those aside, people say it's great color and good to game on. Unless I find something that is a better deal, I think it would be pretty great coming from a 22 inch led 1080 tv, despite the mixed reviews.

But I also still have several months to decide, and still greatly appreciate any more suggestions

TRENDING THREADS