Recommendations for PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I've been recently looking around for a laptop/tablet/hybrid that would suit my needs, and haven't been able to find something that would be right. I want a portable computer, which would be able to run programs like Photoshop and Illustrator, as well as play games like dark souls 2. I don't need to play the games at max settings or anything, I just want something that would play games with a decent fps. So far the best thing I've come across is the Microsoft Surface Pro 3, which seems like by far the best for drawing. The problem is that it doesn't play games very well. Would it be more worth it to get a laptop and a graphics tablet? Or maybe I should wait for the release of the surface pro 4? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
The Surface Pro 4 should be releasing in the next few months, alongside Windows 10 (or part of a staggered release). If you aren't satisfied with the gaming performance of the Pro 3, wait a while. Worst case scenario, the price for the Pro 3 drops a bit more and you save some money.

Status
Not open for further replies.