[SOLVED] Recommendations for Ryzen 5 2600

Greetings, I was soon planning to upgrade my build with a Ryzen 5 2600, though I am not sure which B450 chipset
motherboard would suit me best. I think the absence from the technology world for the last 3/4 years has started to show.

Here are the two sites it is possible to buy from in the country I live:

Site #1
Site #2

I don't really need any fancy features other than a CPU fan header, for my case fan.
My budget is around 100 euros. Since I believe there will be recommended motherboards at the top of my
budget, I would like to hear if there is a cheaper alternative (~80/90 euros), just to have that as an option too.

Thank you in advance.

The ASRock B450M Pro4 or B450 Pro4, depending on whether or not you need a micro ATX board or a standard ATX board, is fairly inexpensive and is very decent quality with four DIMM slots and plenty of fan headers.
I think a micro-ATX will suffice. I have no intentions of having multiple cards in my system by the way.

EDIT: Is there any difference between the B450M Pro4-F and Pro4? 'Cause only the Pro4-F is available.
EDIT 2: Looked it up, seems the non-F has one more chassis fan header (3 rather than 2), one more CPU fan header, and slightly better USB connection potential. I can freely assume I should be fine with the F version then, right?
I will take them into consideration.

What is your guys' opinion on the MSI B450M PRO-VDH Plus/PRO M2/Bazooka? Would those qualify as decent quality boards?

Last edited:

Darkbreeze

Titan
Any of those boards, including the Pro4-F should be fine. None of them are horrible at all. In fact, all three (Or four) are pretty decent budget options.

On another note, you're right, it has been a while since we've seen you active here, so welcome back.

Reactions: LukaBoki
Any of those boards, including the Pro4-F should be fine. None of them are horrible at all. In fact, all three (Or four) are pretty decent budget options.

On another note, you're right, it has been a while since we've seen you active here, so welcome back.
Alright, it's good to have confirmation from someone more knowledgeable that I'm not buying something low quality for the money I have. I guess I'll choose the one you and PC Tailor suggested which looks the nicest B)

Thank you for your comments.

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS