Question Recommendations? Triple monitors for Photoshop/work

Gymjunkie

Honorable
Apr 15, 2017
I just built this computer for work, but I don't understand all the differences between the many types of monitors and such out there. After doing some research to see what would be the better option(s) for me, I'm even more confused, so I'm hoping you guys could help me with this.

I'm thinking of going with three 32" displays, and using the Mount-It! triple monitor stand linked below. The computer is primarily for Photoshop, and I will probably do some light gaming on it at some point. I mostly just need the monitors to be great for Photoshop, and preferably not auto-dim when the screen is showing something dark, or at least not auto-dim much. Currently have $500 to spend, but if necessary I can go up to $300 per monitor, maybe $350.

https://www.amazon.com/Mount-Monitor-Adjustable-Displays-MI-2753/dp/B06X9D7JWP

I am considering one of these two. Any thoughts or recommendations between the two, or another?

Sceptre Curved 32-inch Gaming Monitor
This one is curved, has a high refresh rate, has AMD Freesynch, and is priced better, however is a VA monitor and has a resolution of 1080p. Given my somewhat bad eye sight, a smaller resolution isn't too terrible of a thing for me. How much of a difference though would I see between a VA monitor and IPS monitor?

ViewSonic VX3276-2K-MHD 32 Inch Frameless Widescreen IPS 1440p Monitor
This one is a flat IPS monitor, and has a resolution of 1440p, however only has a refresh of 75 and is $40 more per monitor.

I tried to put the links in but this site won't let me.

Last edited:

Gymjunkie

Honorable
Apr 15, 2017
Any advice would help. I've never had multiple monitors, and I've never even had a computer with a desk before, they've always been hooked up to my TV.

I feel the curved monitors would be best, but Idk just how much of a difference there is between VA and IPS monitors so Idk if IPS is highly worth it for me. One thing to mention about my job with Photoshop, I don't have to edit photos, I create ads. So Idk if that makes a difference in advice/recommendations between VA and IPS.

TRENDING THREADS