[SOLVED] recommended accessories for PC and Xbox 1

Gaogier

Commendable
Jan 4, 2021
Hello

I looking to see if there is anything that will make my gaming experience better than what it is now. This has made me look for accessories for PC and Xbox one and xbox one s systems. I have some of the basics but wanting to see if you guys have something that is not really on many top accessories or gadgets lists.

there are 2 current things I am looking out for, a turtle beach stealth 420x mic and a new hard drive, but I have decided to get the new hard drive next week. I brought today some cases for my external hard drives to keep them clean and safe from future damages.

Yes, its safe to say I have a bug, a bug in computing now lol I really enjoy taking apart my pc to install a new hard drive, fans even putting down new ethernet cables around my home.

Gaogier

Commendable
Jan 4, 2021
I am hoping to use the more accurate keyboard and mouse, I do have the Xbox controller adapter for windows (a Christmas gift) and my spare Xbox one controller

Hello

I looking to see if there is anything that will make my gaming experience better than what it is now. This has made me look for accessories for PC and Xbox one and xbox one s systems. I have some of the basics but wanting to see if you guys have something that is not really on many top accessories or gadgets lists.

there are 2 current things I am looking out for, a turtle beach stealth 420x mic and a new hard drive, but I have decided to get the new hard drive next week. I brought today some cases for my external hard drives to keep them clean and safe from future damages.

Yes, its safe to say I have a bug, a bug in computing now lol I really enjoy taking apart my pc to install a new hard drive, fans even putting down new ethernet cables around my home.

Without knowing what you have and use it's impossible to know what would make things better, or why you think it will make things better. Not everyone likes the same things, I see people ask for cheap simple keyboard and mice over the higher end stuff a lot.

Since you are looking for accessories or peripherals the computer specs don't really matter, but need to know exactly what things you are looking for. You have a mouse and keyboard, although that keyboard is not really good unless you like the feel of laptop keyboards. Same thing for the mic, it's on the lower end of things.

Do you need audio equipment, maybe better mouse/keyboard? Storage/organizing/cable management? Desk/chair? Mice pads? There are dozens of extra things you can buy.

Solution

Gaogier

Commendable
Jan 4, 2021
What do you guys have that you couldn’t live without?

i am at heart a laptop user, and didn’t want a mechanical keyboard - the big chunky keyboards. I wanted something lower in profile like laptop keyboard. My imac had a bulky keyboard but I switched it out as soon as I could.
I was thinking about a new mouse as mine is 10 years or so, however I really like my mouse.

I do want a firm mouse mat halo theme, I have a bit of plywood glued under my current mouse pad.

I use my tv as a monitor as I am disabled and need to have my leg higher so I have all this on my bed. So maybe a bed desk but not really thinking i like them. There is a post on pcgamer regarding a bed desk.

I really loved taking my MacBook Pro apart, cleaning the old thermal paste. This pushed me heavily towards building myself a pc for gaming. I also loved adding parts to my pc like the wifi/Bluetooth cards, adding hard drives etc.

I have a sd card usb reader, enough red led fans.