Jul 3, 2019
This may be an extremely ignorant question, but does anyone know of a graphics card that could run 11 displays with all of them under 1920x1200 besides one 4k display? The 4k requirement is probably as ignorant as it gets, so if that's the case then a GPU that will run 10 displays with a max resolution of 1920*1080 will also do. It needs to run at 60 Hz and preferably something powerful enough to run it all at reasonable framerates for relatively intensive games.

Imagine I have a relatively decent/unlimited budget.

Thanks!

Jul 3, 2019
I believe 3xNVIDIA Quadro GV100 or 2xAMD FirePro W9100 16GB PCIe 3.0 would do that. I think it will be ideal choice for VMs but I don't with how much of a possibility because I have never tried that. These hardware are very expensive.

The reason I labeled my question as "ignorant" is because I want to know if there is a single GPU (like an idustrial type or something) out there that could do this.

And in regards to expense, not an issue if it works how I need it to work.

Yes it possible to have more that 3,4 screens with FirePro like cards (Need Converters most of those cards comes with mini DisplayPorts ) but none of those cards are gaming oriented. They will do but for the price you paying, you may be either able to a buy a bike or an old car. so usage of the hardware is highly depends on the purpose. I thnk this is even possible with two types of cards with same manufacture. (GTX 960,GTX 760) .