[SOLVED] Recommended Memory for Gigabyte Designare Z390 MB

Apr 13, 2021
Hey All,

First time posting. I had a question. In 2019 I bought a Gigabyte Designare Z390 MB. At the time I bought 32GB of RAM hoping to to upgrade to 64 down the line. The RAM I purchased was the
Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 3000 MHz DDR4 DRAM 32GB (16GBx2) CL16 BLS2K16G4D30BESB. Sadly by the time I wanted to upgrade, this seems to have been discontinued. I don't really want to mix RAM so I'm trying to find RAM that would be recommended for my MB. Gigabyte's website only seems to list RAM styles up to 2019 for this board. And most of them have been replaced with new versions. It's very annoying.

Does anyone have any experience with this board and what currently available RAM would you recommend?

Thanks in advance.

Hey All,

First time posting. I had a question. In 2019 I bought a Gigabyte Designare Z390 MB. At the time I bought 32GB of RAM hoping to to upgrade to 64 down the line. The RAM I purchased was the
Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 3000 MHz DDR4 DRAM 32GB (16GBx2) CL16 BLS2K16G4D30BESB. Sadly by the time I wanted to upgrade, this seems to have been discontinued. I don't really want to mix RAM so I'm trying to find RAM that would be recommended for my MB. Gigabyte's website only seems to list RAM styles up to 2019 for this board. And most of them have been replaced with new versions. It's very annoying.

Does anyone have any experience with this board and what currently available RAM would you recommend?

Thanks in advance.
https://www.crucial.com/compatible-upgrade-for/gigabyte/z390-designare#memory

Apr 13, 2021
Thanks, but that really doesn't help me. All of the search results display either RAM that is discontinued or RAM that is clearly not going to work for my set up (no heat spreaders and the latency is too high). I'm looking for anyone with any personal experience with the board.