[SOLVED] Recommended Speakers Under $50?

alannm37

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2013
I recently upgraded my WFH setup with a new desk and monitors. To complete my setup I would really like some speakers that allow me some rest from wearing headphones (DT 770 Pro) all day.

To power my headphones and microphone I have a Behringer UMC22, so after searching for some cheap USB + 3.5mm speakers like these or these but thought why not see if there's something I could power with the L+R outputs at the back of my UMC22.

Thing is, I'm a noob at this stuff and not sure what I even need to search to have an idea of what I need, hence why I'm here.

❓ What speakers under $50 would you recommend for casual background listening to pair with my UMC22?

Thanks for your time 🤓🙌

Solution
Does size matter? Seeing how you bought a decent set of headphones and an interface for them you probably don't want just any cheap low quality speakers.

If you want new only, Logitech Z313 would be good, if you are OK with having a smaller sub where you have the system.

For something better with music clarity the Edifier R33BTn are about in your price range but would take up more desk space.

For small space with a 2.0 setup, check craigslist or facebook marketplace for the Bose Companion speakers, I have seem those for pretty cheap, they are $100 new but usually half that or less used.
Does size matter? Seeing how you bought a decent set of headphones and an interface for them you probably don't want just any cheap low quality speakers.

If you want new only, Logitech Z313 would be good, if you are OK with having a smaller sub where you have the system.

For something better with music clarity the Edifier R33BTn are about in your price range but would take up more desk space.

For small space with a 2.0 setup, check craigslist or facebook marketplace for the Bose Companion speakers, I have seem those for pretty cheap, they are $100 new but usually half that or less used.

Solution