Recording software for SB Live Value?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have SB Live value and looking for a recording software.

Obviously there was a version available in SB site earlier. Right now
there is only a upgrade patch only.

Any input as to its whereabout would be appreciated.

Daniel

<dtong22@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I have SB Live value and looking for a recording software.
>
> Obviously there was a version available in SB site earlier. Right now
> there is only a upgrade patch only.
>
> Any input as to its whereabout would be appreciated.
>
> Daniel

Just about any software will work. Getting low latency drivers (if you
choose to use softsynths in real-time, etc.) will be the only thing but
there are free 3rd part drivers out there for that.