recording to a cd

kat

I am having trouble recording downloaded pictures to movie maker.It goes
through the process to 99% done then says unable finish.I need help it is for
a cd for my daughter grad.

Can you give the exact error message.
Also, try freeing up soace on the hard drive. Defragment the drive before
saving. Turn off all unneeded apps, such as internet/ anti virus etc.
Check out www.papajohn.org and read the cannot save a movie section.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media