recover lost partition > undetected (not unallocated!)

firuzzz

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2011
I just re-installed my pc with Windows10 (from a W7 upgrated to W10), it started working really bad so.
I put the DVD and reinstalled, but when the installation finished I realized that my "D:" drive wasn't there anymore, just C:, and Windows.old folder is empty!. so I literally lost everything.
Most problems of "losing partitions" shows an unallocated part of the disk that can be recovered by a software, I don't have this unallocated sector, just a SSD (originally of 250Gb) with a C: drive of 149Gb AND the D: of 100Gb is gone.
Any suggestion, I couldn't find anyone else with the same problem.
Plus: the others 2 HD of 500GB (not SSD) each are not detected neither, but those 2 were empty, I don't really care about them now

Solution
After a few resets and installed a chipset driver of the mobo, the partitions appeared, with E and F letters, I moved the letters to D and E .. and everything worked since then

firuzzz

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2011
After a few resets and installed a chipset driver of the mobo, the partitions appeared, with E and F letters, I moved the letters to D and E .. and everything worked since then

Solution

TRENDING THREADS