[SOLVED] Recovering data from a MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014)

Mr Uddin

Reputable
Oct 30, 2016
Was wondering if anyone could help me, having a bit of an issue and to give pretext, I've attempted to recover data off of an m.2 drive found in a MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014), I found that the m.2 drive had an uncommon connection port, this has since been solved by connecting this to a necessary adapter found online, which then connects to my regular m.2 enclosure, finally connecting to my laptop, although the issue being the M.2 Drive comes up as unknown, not initialised in drive manager, I have tried to see if I could rectify this using partition wizard but still with no result.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated :)

Solution
Another issue may be that you are using a Windows PC and Windows cannot read MAC formatted drives. They need a 3rd party utility such as HSFExplorer (free), Paragaons HSF+ (free for 10days then $25?) or Macdrive (5 day trial then $50)

popatim

Titan
Another issue may be that you are using a Windows PC and Windows cannot read MAC formatted drives. They need a 3rd party utility such as HSFExplorer (free), Paragaons HSF+ (free for 10days then $25?) or Macdrive (5 day trial then $50)

Solution

TRENDING THREADS