Question Recovering from a coolant leak

May 27, 2019
Last night my worst nightmare finally came to pass. I've been running a Silverstone closed loop water line designed for the Silverstone Raven series. While working at my computer the seal in the copper block busted and leaked coolant all over my mother board and memory.

I cleaned all the coolant up and left my parts to dry for a day. Made an emergency Frys trip for a new case and heat sink before putting everything back together. I just booted the system up and it seemed to work fine until it crashed opening Google chrome.

The system still boots but I'll crash every few minutes when I try to run a program. It doesn't matter which memory stick I use. I think some gunk was deposited in one of the memory slots or maybe whicked under the processor. I've tried running the system with the memory in every configuration but no change. What can I do to troubleshoot this further or clean my memory slots?

Motherboard: MSI Z170I
GPU: GTX 1080
Memory: G Skill Ripjaws V (2x8)
PSU: SX500-LG
Processor: some Intel chip I dont remember off the top of my head.

May 27, 2019
Do you know of any reading resources for a cleaning like this? Can I apply IPA directly to the memory slots with a Q-tip without worry? Is 70% IPA pure enough?