hybrid09

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2006
So my 74GB Raptor died, and there goes all my music along with it.

I bought some music from there (hell no i didnt pay, i won a gift cert) and then my Hd died.

How do I DL this music back? Because I remember you can get like up to 3 computers to share the music or something, or am I totally screwed?

hybrid09

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2006
I just found this

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=93063

So basically am I fucked? Or is there anyway to login into that Apple account and re-download the songs?

I'm pretty sure you're fucked. This is one of the downfalls of using iTunes to download music. BUT, you might not be fucked if you have an iPod and have transferred the music to it. Have you?
It's been all transfered to the iPod, but how to I get it back? Enable Disk Usage and View Hidden folders and browse through it?

IGotTheMondays

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2006
Yea. Apple has a funny way of storing all your music on your iPod. It's all there and in plain sight (once unhidden) but they mess with you and rename all the files so you don't know exactly which song is which.

hybrid09

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2006
Yea. Apple has a funny way of storing all your music on your iPod. It's all there and in plain sight (once unhidden) but they mess with you and rename all the files so you don't know exactly which song is which.
Who cares? Add all of them :D