Recurring BSOD on Windows 10 with Different Error Codes (Crash Dump Files Included)

Azazrael

Reputable
Oct 30, 2015
Hi all, so after some searching on the deal with blue screen of death and win 10, I decided i needed to make a post specific to my situation. So I built my PC around august of this year and generally the machine runs fine. Lately though I've gotten BSOD several times in these past few days. It usually happens when I'm playing a game (Warframe if the name matters) and the crash will say the usual "something happened need to restart yada yada", the errors however are different sometimes. At first I got IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL then I got SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and some others I can't remember off the top of my head. As I was writing this actually it crashed once more so it's not exclusive to crashing while playing a game. Anyways I do have the crash dumb files and if someone could help me out with understanding them and figuring out how to locate the source of the problem I'd be really thankful as this is really frustrating.
Link to folder:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2nk9kgfj1empght/AACAoRlX8dPan_6EKVqIJuEia?dl=0

Edit: just wanted to change the individual links to a folder for convenience sake. I'll add more dump files here as the crashes happen.

Azazrael

Reputable
Oct 30, 2015

I opened up my motherboard update utility software yesterday and updated all the bios and stuff like that, it still crashed a few times however. Aside from that no, no hardware changes. One thing that might be of interest though, the game that I mentioned stopped opening and would crash immediately after pressing the play now button on the launcher. So I decided to use steam to verify integrity and it ended up redownloading the whole game. That was around a week or so ago. Before that I didn't have any crashes, after that redownload the crashes started. Might have something to do with it? I don't know how to analyze the dump files so I can't know for sure.

harryfishrules

Reputable
Jun 26, 2015

So the system didn't crash when this game was being reinstalled? If so then that sounds like the cause.

Azazrael

Reputable
Oct 30, 2015

Well I thought that too right after replying, so I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and so far for the past couple hours nothing has gone wrong but I'm not too sure if the problem is fixed. I'll keep an eye out.

Sam_95

Reputable
Jan 15, 2016

Hello there. I am having exactly the same issue. Tried everything, including clean install, updating drivers, bios, etc. It is getting on my nerves right now. Have you found out the solution??

you should start another thread. i just looked at the minidump and he had a problem in a filter driver but to figure it out he would have to provide a kernel memroy dump rather than a minidump. The memory dumps are from last October, so this is basically an abandoned thread.

TRENDING THREADS