[SOLVED] Recurring issue with Code 43, no video output.

Oct 9, 2021
I have been having this issue since moving into new accommodation (maximum supply 10amps). If I have left the computer on overnight, either fully on or in sleep, in the morning the graphics card will provide no video output. Using the onboard graphics I can see it is getting a code 43 error in device manager. I have tried cleaning things out or wiggling components, but these never fix the issue. It appears to spontaneously fix itself after a while each time, but it could be related to me using it with onboard graphics. Card is an Asus 1050ti.

Solution
So when you have windows update check your gpu drivers to see if windows is changing your gpu drivers to an older windows version instead of Nvidia drivers from their web page..
Oct 9, 2021
Try turning off computer, turn off power button on the rear of the pc psu. Then unplug the plug from the rear of the computer. Then hold down the power/start button for 10 seconds. Then plug in plug, turn on psu power button and try to turnj on pc. What happens?
It is hard to test things as it fixes itself often. Today i turned off the power at the socket and waited 5 mins, then it turned on correctly. Next time it happens i will test this.

Oct 9, 2021
Try turning off computer, turn off power button on the rear of the pc psu. Then unplug the plug from the rear of the computer. Then hold down the power/start button for 10 seconds. Then plug in plug, turn on psu power button and try to turnj on pc. What happens?
Just had the issue again (triggered by a Windows update I think). This method did not seem to change anything, it turned on, with keyboard and headset lights but no video output.

Oct 9, 2021
Update: I spent some time using onboard graphics, and after about 2 hours, I searched for and installed some up to date drivers after noticing mine were from 2020. As they installed my GPU began to output again. Seems like the issue may have been fixed, I will continue to update.

Oct 9, 2021
Update: Unfortunately the new drivers did not fix the issue. Through onboard graphics I could see that despite my issue coming back, the drivers were still the new ones from 2021, so I imagine something in the installation process fixed the issue, not the drivers themselves. To fix it temporarily, I ran the installation again, which worked, but isnt a great long-term fix.