I can't see the files in Recycle Bin. If I hit "Empty Recycle Bin," it gives
me a file count when asking if I really want to delete. How do I display the
files?
--
SM

Hi

Try the following link to Kelly's web site. Please read the directions at
the top of the page:

Line 64 - right hand side

Will Denny
MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User