Red and Green pixels on object edges in games.

Aug 27, 2018
Hi, this is my first post, and ive had recently this problem.

I dont know when it started but i noticed these past weeks, whenever i move my camera in game, or just move in a side scroller i can see tiny green and red pixels moving along while i move, and this pixels are usually on edges and corners.

See i dont think its my GPU because temps are fine, i never go beyond 50 C, i dont have fps issues or stutters in game nor any visual glitches besides the pixeles highlighting corners.

Now the way i fix the issue when it starts getting more annoying is just turn my monitor off and on and bam! gone.

So i dont know guys if this is my monitor or my GPU.

Also something to take into consideration is.. my monitor recently started getting cloudy spots like lines but thick ones, not very noticable but they are there.

ALSO, i tried taking pictures (print screens) while moving my camera and the screenshot wouldnt have the pixels, nor does a video.

Thanks in advance,
Rulax

My specs are
GTX 1080 G1 GAMING GIGABYTE
CORE I7 7700K
16gb HyperX 2144 mhz
CORSAIR CX850 PSU
Z270 SLI PLUS MOBO

Solution
Hm... not much I can add, but if you're taking pictures and videos of the problem and it doesn't show then it sounds like a monitor issue. Have you got any other way of connecting the monitor to another system to see if the problem occurs? A laptop perhaps.
Hm... not much I can add, but if you're taking pictures and videos of the problem and it doesn't show then it sounds like a monitor issue. Have you got any other way of connecting the monitor to another system to see if the problem occurs? A laptop perhaps.

Solution
Aug 27, 2018
Hey! i think it might have been my monitor because i was playing maplestory and while moving up and down i could see the green and red pixels, i decided to hook up my tv and the issue was gone there, reconnected the monitor and the issue was there still..

So i am like 85% sure that its my monitor, today i had the same issue, decided to power cycle it (disconnect the power cord) and connect it and the issue was gone!

So i think the culprit is the monitor.

GPU is fine no high temps no fps drops or stutters!

TL:DR: Had green and red pixels on edges from objects while moving the camera, monitor seems the culprit.