Question RED BLINK - iCUE H100i Elite Cappellix

Liwlufe

Prominent
Jan 7, 2020
I have the iCue h100i and when I boot, first its rgb, then 10-15s later, fans turns to max and red light blink. Idk why any thought?

the pin of the watercooling going to the cpu-fan pin is a 3-pin and the mb has a 4 pin? Is it baddly plug? How to plug the 3 correctly into the 4

iPeekYou

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2014
I have the iCue h100i and when I boot, first its rgb, then 10-15s later, fans turns to max and red light blink. Idk why any thought?

the pin of the watercooling going to the cpu-fan pin is a 3-pin and the mb has a 4 pin? Is it baddly plug? How to plug the 3 correctly into the 4

Fans do spin at maximum speed at startup; although it should settle down once booted past BIOS. Do your fans settle down or keep spinning at max?

The pin for pump is often 3-pins; pumps don't use PWM signal to manage its speed since a lot of pumps are made to run at max 24/7 anyway. That said, make sure the notches line up between the wire and the MB header.

Can't say much about RGB; never handled any RGB stuff myself. Pretty sure mostly just checking whether things are connected correctly and tight enough. Is the iCue software able to control the AIO's lighting in desktop?