Question Red boot light on motherboard, please help, i'm gonna smash my computer soon.

Jan 26, 2020
(SOLVED)

Hello everyone!
Let's start with the fact that I'm not a computer genius. I built my first pc, checked everything on hardware side to connect every wire and part correctly and I think I actually made it. Every fan working fine, motherboard led on, motherboard's Bios starting up. At the moment I press the On button on the case, motherboard's boot red light shining up. That's the first problem, second of all, I want to install windows 10 from usb, but it isn't appears in the bios as selectable option. When I enable the csm support and choose the legacy options, my screen goes black, boot led light changes to vga red light, and I have to reset the motherboard. I saw that the bios show the ssd and the hdd, so that means I connected them correctly, also it shows the mouse and the keyboard that it is plugged.
What could be the issue? Thanks everyone who tries to help me in this

specs:
Gigabyte B250m - Fintech
i7 7700
corsair valueselect 8gb ram
seagate 3tb hdd
kingstone 480 ssd
asus gtx 1660ti

p.s.: sorry for my bad english, my second language.

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2020
First of all, thanks everybody who tried to help. The problem is solved in the easiest way that is possible. I plugged the monitor's cable in the motherboard, instead of the VGA. I don't know/understand why this solved the problem. Usb worked immidiatly, I'm happy, setting up the computer right now.

Jan 26, 2020
I finished everything and it worked. So shortly, When I plugged the monitor into the GPU at first ever startup, boot red light up on the motherboard, screen goes black and then pc didn't do anything. Then I plugged the monitor in the motherboard, put in the usb, started up the pc and it immiadiatly saw the usb, allowed me to start the setupping. I needed to change Internal Graphics in the bios from 'Enabled' to 'Auto' which (you obviously know) means that motherboard uses the GPU if it's plugged in and everything is fine (tried out quickly a game, and it automatically put everything on high graphics)

My second problem comes from here. Take a seat please.
When I first tried to setup the windows from the usb, bios alloved me to install it on the ssd, but it cutted up my 3T hdd in two parts cause it said that the highest partition could only be 2T.
Question one: "it said that the highest partition could only be 2T." - is that nomal?
I continued the setupping but I f*ed up something with the drivers and I decided to redo everything, from the beginning, and reinstall the windows (I know it wasn't the best idea). So, windows install vol. 2, time to make the partitions, but it didn't alloved me to install the windows on the ssd, and also, cutted up the whole hdd into a lot of pieces.
Question many more: What have I done wrong? How can I stick my memories back together?

Thank you for your future answers. I'm gonna stick pictures too with the particion mess.
519part1.jpg
907part2.jpg