Question Red boot light only when trying to enter bios

Jan 6, 2022
Just built my pc , gigabyte z690 gaming x ddr4 and an i5-12600k , I load it up, everything boots fine , I can do anything I want , so I tried to into the bios and reinstall windows because I just bought a new ssd , and I also want to enable xmp, but I get a black screen whenever I try to enter the bios , and when I look at my motherboard there a red light next to ‘boot’ and I don’t get this when I normally boot my pc only when I try going into the bios, I took the cmos battery out to try and reset it, but it did nothing , is there anything else I can do?

Just built my pc , gigabyte z690 gaming x ddr4 and an i5-12600k , I load it up, everything boots fine , I can do anything I want , so I tried to into the bios and reinstall windows because I just bought a new ssd , and I also want to enable xmp, but I get a black screen whenever I try to enter the bios , and when I look at my motherboard there a red light next to ‘boot’ and I don’t get this when I normally boot my pc only when I try going into the bios, I took the cmos battery out to try and reset it, but it did nothing , is there anything else I can do?
RMA The board, it could be a motherboard issue.