Question Red CPU Debug Light, No Display and No BIOS ?

Apr 30, 2023
Hi. I recently bought an MSI MPG B560I Gaming Edge WiFi ITX motherboard so I can rebuild my system in a smaller ITX case.

So i moved my components to this board and I get a cpu red light debug. i did a reset to cmos battery , i tried removing it and it booted and when i put the battery back same issue again and now even if i remove it nothing no dispaly fans on , no bios and still red light.

My CPU : Intel Core i5-11400F

All the components working i'm sure of it on my Micro ATX board but on this new board nothing. Does this motherboard need an updated bios version to work with the i5-11400f out of the box ?

I ordered a used Intel Celeron G5905, will this CPU work so I can update the bios ? need to know so i can cancel this cpu order before it ships.

Thanks in advance.

Hi. I recently bought an MSI MPG B560I Gaming Edge WiFi ITX motherboard so I can rebuild my system in a smaller ITX case.

So i moved my components to this board and I get a cpu red light debug. i did a reset to cmos battery , i tried removing it and it booted and when i put the battery back same issue again and now even if i remove it nothing no dispaly fans on , no bios and still red light.

My CPU : Intel Core i5-11400F

All the components working i'm sure of it on my Micro ATX board but on this new board nothing. Does this motherboard need an updated bios version to work with the i5-11400f out of the box ?

I ordered a used Intel Celeron G5905, will this CPU work so I can update the bios ? need to know so i can cancel this cpu order before it ships.

Thanks in advance.
Just check CPU compatibility list from MB's manufacturer. itt will tell you which BIOSversion is needed.
7D19v10.zip

Apr 30, 2023
Just check CPU compatibility list from MB's manufacturer. itt will tell you which BIOSversion is needed.
7D19v10.zip
checked but i don't know what bios version i have no display can't get to bios