News Red Dead Redemption 2 Finally Gets DLSS Support

emike09

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2011
What an appreciated update! I went from 45fps maxed at 4k to about 75fps maxed, and it looks soo much better than when using TAA. Buttery smooth and beautiful visuals. Replaying for the 3rd time.

Last edited:
Great...those two guys in Pomona who managed to score an Nvidia GPU with their stimulus checks can play it with DLSS. What I wanna know is when will FSR support come so that...oh...I dunno...like everybody else in the world can also enjoy some high frame rate gaming!

mihen

Honorable
Oct 11, 2017
I almost never use dlss because the results are often trash. In my opinion it's better to go down to 1080p then turn on dlss on 2160p. For fast paced games it tends to have poor fast movement visolual replication. In slower scenes it tends to blur and brighten.

brandonjclark

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2008
I almost never use dlss because the results are often trash. In my opinion it's better to go down to 1080p then turn on dlss on 2160p. For fast paced games it tends to have poor fast movement visolual replication. In slower scenes it tends to blur and brighten.

I'm not trying to make you jealous, but you should see Doom Eternal with everything turned up on my 3090. Just saying...

Reactions: spentshells