red led blink for cpu in motherboard b150 mortar

s-hussain786

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2013
hi guys i m from india n i m so faustrated right now because i assembled a noob pc . i bought everything from amazon india hdd, msi b150 mortar, i3 6100 processor crosshair vs 550 psu, hyper x 8gb (1 stick) ram, seidon 120v cooler .
my problem is that whenever i try to switch on it keeps blinking red led for cpu i thought i have motherboard problem so i bought another motherboard ( no warranty because i bent the mobo socket pins .)but now i have two motherboard with same problem i hope i did everything right like installing ram in slot 2, all connectors in right place then whats the problem. and why us this hapenning i bought the things that was recomended for me from amazon and is it the procssor
i m not even sure because i saw many threat here sayng that it was ramit was cmos it was this and that..... so guya plz plz help me n help quick

s-hussain786

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2013
hey guys i just went to a local pc shop and tryed it then i noticed i have a faulty psu that is crosshair vs550 i hav le warranty though bt i need to know is it my psu problem or it dsnt supports plz replay quick bcoz i hav to claim replacement or repair rlany thnx for the reply