Question Red light bleed from my 4k monitor is this normal?

samwaz

Reputable
Apr 21, 2015
If its under warranty replace it. It will probably only progress to other corners.
If its under warranty replace it. It will probably only progress to other corners.
I contacted LG customer care and their executive came to examine and said company wont replace if the problem is this small , he also said it has to be bigger for replacement.

I contacted LG customer care and their executive came to examine and said company wont replace if the problem is this small , he also said it has to be bigger for replacement.
I bet if it was his monitor he would replace it. So great customer service where does it say in your warranty about how much has to look like crap until they rma it? A store wouldn't sell you it to you in that condition. And when it gets worse it will be out of warranty. You should have received a warranty card with the monitor, read that and see if there is any info there.

Last edited:

samwaz

Reputable
Apr 21, 2015
I bet if it was his monitor he would replace it. So great customer service where does it say in your warranty about how much has to look like crap until they rma it? A store wouldn't sell you it to you in that condition. And when it gets worse it will be out of warranty. You should have received a warranty card with the monitor, read that and see if there is any info there.
I have read the warranty card and I didn't find anywhere written on how much crap it has to look before the replacement procedure.