Red Lines On Monitor When Connected To Graphics Card VGA

Ashutosh_dk

Commendable
Jan 4, 2017
Hello,
Red Lines are coming on my HP monitor when I connect it to VGA port of Graphics Card. But when I Connect it to internal graphics VGA port of motherboard the monitor works fine.

After connecting it to graphics card VGA port Red lines are coming from POST (mobo Logo) to Windows 7 Logo and the computer restarts.

Monitor : HP 19KA 18.5 inch (1366x768)
Graphics Card : Asus Nvidia 750ti

Things I Tried:
1) Changed the monitor to LG. Works Fine on LG monitor.
2) Disabled the Integrated Graphics from BIOS.
3) After Uninstalling the Asus Nvidia 750ti graphics card Drivers it Works Fine no Red Lines. But how I will Use Graphics Card WIthout Drivers :(

Still No Luck.!

Please HELP.

Solution
it looks like something its messing with your monitor in your Drivers Settings...
Enter the Nvidia config panel and start playing with the custom resolutions, change their colour gamma from 32 bit to 16 bit then 32 back again then change the HZ you vga is sending to your monitor... Thats the only thing that comes to my mind...

Ramlethal

Estimable
it looks like something its messing with your monitor in your Drivers Settings...
Enter the Nvidia config panel and start playing with the custom resolutions, change their colour gamma from 32 bit to 16 bit then 32 back again then change the HZ you vga is sending to your monitor... Thats the only thing that comes to my mind...

Solution