Question Red X in my Audio icon

RacerBoss

Prominent
Jan 16, 2020
Hello, I have accidentally deleted High Definition Audio Device and then it shows a Red X. Any ways to get it back? Please reply soon...

RacerBoss

Prominent
Jan 16, 2020
Well the thing you deleted, is a driver, a software that gets your pc to output sound. When you restart your pc (connect it to the internet), Windows usually auto-downloads required drivers
YESS IT WORKED THANK YOU! Well but I decided to run youtube, still sound doesnt come, any solutions?

RacerBoss

Prominent
Jan 16, 2020
Well the thing you deleted, is a driver, a software that gets your pc to output sound. When you restart your pc (connect it to the internet), Windows usually auto-downloads required drivers
I mean the red x is gone and the audio is back to normal but it doesnt run tho when i run some audio ;-;, How to fix??

RacerBoss

Prominent
Jan 16, 2020
right click on speaker icon on taskbar, click sounds, go to playback, set whatever you're using as default, check volume and if it is muted
k nvm i got to playback but why to set it as default??
right click on speaker icon on taskbar, click sounds, go to playback, set whatever you're using as default, check volume and if it is muted
Well I have checked everything nothing is muted, all r normal.. What to do?