[SOLVED] Reddragon gc 601 pro gaming sideswipe.

_ThunderClap_

Commendable
Oct 1, 2021
I have a chinese casing model is mentioned above. I was wondering if anyone knows how to remove the front glass panel so that i could replace the r<@#^&£€#@%7956¥0(?^%££> red dragon fans with high static pressure fans. Any info other then the advice to buy a better or case of well known brand is appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
Solution
i wouldn't be surprised to find that case is sold elsewhere with another name on it, but I am not good at reverse image searches.

its likely the front just pops off. there might be a gap in bottom of front you can put fingers in to pop front off.
that was advice for a similar looking redragon case - see here: Grimlock

its possible the top of front of case might be attached via wires so it won't fully come off.

thre isn't much out there at all about taking front off any of their cases.

_ThunderClap_

Commendable
Oct 1, 2021

Colif

Win 11 Master
i wouldn't be surprised to find that case is sold elsewhere with another name on it, but I am not good at reverse image searches.

its likely the front just pops off. there might be a gap in bottom of front you can put fingers in to pop front off.

its possible the top of front of case might be attached via wires so it won't fully come off.

Solution

_ThunderClap_

Commendable
Oct 1, 2021

Thx for replying i will try to do it. i see some kind of screw that u can press i wil try those