[SOLVED] Reddragon K552-Rgb worth it?

Solution
I would say the RedDragon keyboards at that price point are the best you can get if you want mechanical switches and good quality. This is typed on a K552 Red backlight, and the Outemu Blue switches are tactile and pretty loud. The whole keyboard is very well built with absolutely no deck flex. The legend is gamery but readable, with the backlight shining through the letters definitely helping at night. The F row keys also have alternate functions, but I rarely use these. The double shot injected keycaps have held up well in the 4 or 5 months I have used it, and I don't think the letters will ever wear off the way the keycaps are designed. The 10 keyless design takes getting used to if you are used to using a number pad, but I quickly...
I would say the RedDragon keyboards at that price point are the best you can get if you want mechanical switches and good quality. This is typed on a K552 Red backlight, and the Outemu Blue switches are tactile and pretty loud. The whole keyboard is very well built with absolutely no deck flex. The legend is gamery but readable, with the backlight shining through the letters definitely helping at night. The F row keys also have alternate functions, but I rarely use these. The double shot injected keycaps have held up well in the 4 or 5 months I have used it, and I don't think the letters will ever wear off the way the keycaps are designed. The 10 keyless design takes getting used to if you are used to using a number pad, but I quickly got over this, as the keyboard is large enough to type and game comfortably, but its compact design doesn't take up much desk space.
I bought my keyboard in this combo which comes with a nice mousepad and adjustable weight red led mouse with programmable buttons as well as on the fly dpi adjustment.https://www.amazon.com/Redragon-K552-BA-Keyboard-Mechanical-Switches/dp/B071CZQ3RF It was on sale last year when I bought it, but Amazon offers it with a 10% off coupon.

Last edited:
Reactions: M.AGamer
Solution

M.AGamer

Reputable
Feb 19, 2019
I would say the RedDragon keyboards at that price point are the best you can get if you want mechanical switches and good quality. This is typed on a K552 Red backlight, and the Outemu Blue switches are tactile and pretty loud. The whole keyboard is very well built with absolutely no deck flex. The legend is gamery but readable, with the backlight shining through the letters definitely helping at night. The F row keys also have alternate functions, but I rarely use these. The double shot injected keycaps have held up well in the 4 or 5 months I have used it, and I don't think the letters will ever wear off the way the keycaps are designed. The 10 keyless design takes getting used to if you are used to using a number pad, but I quickly got over this, as the keyboard is large enough to type and game comfortably, but its compact design doesn't take up much desk space.
I bought my keyboard in this combo which comes with a nice mousepad and adjustable weight red led mouse with programmable buttons as well as on the fly dpi adjustment.https://www.amazon.com/Redragon-K552-BA-Keyboard-Mechanical-Switches/dp/B071CZQ3RF It was on sale last year when I bought it, but Amazon offers it with a 10% off coupon.
Thanks man

TRENDING THREADS